Please read all the sections of this Disclaimer before using this website. The following terms and conditions are binding for anyone who uses it.
In compliance with the duty of disclosure provided for in the Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) dated the 11th of July, the following general information about this website is provided hereinafter.
The purpose of this text is to provide you with details about the functions of this website and supply you with information about the owner of the website and the purpose of the content included in it.
This Disclaimer governs the use of the website service and in compliance with the Law 34/2002, dated the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce; it provides you with the following data:
Owner: EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L.
Address: CARRETERA DE SAN CAYETANO, S/N, EL MIRADOR, 30739, SAN JAVIER, MURCIA
Telephone number: 968174804
Registration Data in the Companies Register: Registered in the Companies Register of Murcia, in volume 3264, Page 215, Sheet MU-90768, 1st Entry.
EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. has set up its website to provide users with information about its business activities, contact details, how to make enquiries, claims and complaints and sign up for our magazine.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. All users must accept the general terms and conditions of the website if they want to use it.
Use of the website and users’ obligations.
Users agree to use the website, the content and the services, without breaking the existing law in force and without infringing upon the generally accepted uses and public order. Using the website for illegal purposes or for anything that could be detrimental to EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. or a third party or that could damage or prevent the website being used in a normal way is prohibited.
EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. guarantees that the content and the services available on the website respect the dignity of individuals, the protection of young people and children and that they do not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use for the website do not grant users any rights to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publish the contents of the website apart from the rights that are specifically provided for herein.
The content (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) included in the website, is the property of EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. or it has been duly authorised to publicise this content by the legitimate owners.
EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. agrees not to produce any misleading advertising; therefore the following is prohibited:
- The use of this content for any type of commercial objective or advertising, apart from what has been strictly allowed.
- The total or partial reproduction, publication, distribution or modification of the content without getting the prior authorisation in writing from its legitimate owners, unless it is legally allowed.
- Any infringement of the rights of EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. or those of its legitimate owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Users acknowledge and accept the fact that all the intellectual and industrial property rights associated with the content and/or any other element included in the website belong to EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. or it has been duly authorised to publicise this content in this website.
If a user or a third party thinks that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated due to certain content having been included in the website, EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. must be informed of this and the following details must be provided:
- Personal data of the interested party that is entitled to exercise the rights that have supposedly been infringed upon or the data of the representative acting on behalf of a third party making the claim if it has not been made by the interested party.
- Identify the content that is protected by the intellectual property rights and where it is located in the Website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights identified and a specific statement in which the interested party assumes responsibility for the veracity of the information supplied in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content that is owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of these links is to provide users with the possibility to access these links. EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. cannot be held responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for the consequences of users accessing these links.
Users who decide to establish technical link devices that allow them to access other Internet sites and portals must get prior written authorization from EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. The establishment of the link does not under any circumstances whatsoever mean that there is any type of relationship between EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. and the owner of the website in which the link is established or that EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. approves or accepts its content or services.
The website in which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive signs that belong to EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L., apart from those that have been specifically authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. is entitled to modify the presentation and the configuration of the website and this disclaimer, at any time and without having to give any prior notice.
Exclusion of Liability and guarantees
EL DULZE GROWERS, S.L. does not guarantee or assume responsibility, on no account, for any damage or loss of any kind that might occur due to:
- The Website and/or its services or content not being available, not being maintained or not running properly.
- The existence of a virus or malware in the content.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use of the Website, its services or content by users or any use that infringes upon the conditions established herein, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION and JURISDICTION
These Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and any dispute that might arise over the access to the Website shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of MURCIA (Spain).
If any users have any questions or enquiries about this disclaimer or any comments that they would like to make about it, they can send a letter to the address that is stated at the beginning of this text.